Life is about relationships– relationships with family, friends, co-workers, spouses, significant others, and our Higher Power if your beliefs include this entity.
Life is enriched by relationships. Research shows that healthy relationships can improve our emotional and physical well-being. Likewise, if our relationships are troublesome and chaotic, our quality of life is greatly affected.
If you are experiencing any or all of the following signs or symptoms, behavioral health services may be helpful.
- Inability to maintain relationships
- Inability to keep close relationships
- Communication problems in your relationships
- Arguments with your spouse or significant other
- Lack of trust in relationships
- Physical abuse
- Emotional abuse
If you have questions or comments, please contact me today by visiting my Contact Me page or calling 940-218-6632.